My name is Dr. Kempton Smith. I'm a Ph.D. statistician who specializes in assisting graduate students and researchers with statistical aspects of their dissertation, thesis or research project. I can help you with:
- Formulation of research questions and hypotheses.
- Research methods, including design and sample size requirements.
- Statistical analysis using SPSS. These can include:
- Calculating appropriate descriptive statistics
- Correlations between independent and dependent variables
- Regression analyis, including binary logistic regression
- Analysis of variance and analysis of covariance
- Multivariate analysis of variance
- Intrepretation and presentation of results.
- Construction of tables and charts using Microsoft Word or Excel.
- Ph.D. in Statistics from University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. I've been through the rigors of writing a dissertation myself.
- Former Associate Professor of Statistics at UNC Chapel Hill. Taught statistics to undergraduate and graduate students in various disciplines. Served on dissertation committees.
- 20+ years experience as professional statistician in the biopharmaceutical industry.
- Many years of experience in working with scientists and medical researchers.
- Advanced user of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, SPSS, and other statistical software.
Contact me at email@example.com. I am usually available by phone every day from 11 am to 8 pm Eastern time at (919) 435-8824. I recommend scheduling an appointment in advance by email.
My rate for statistical consultation or analysis is $45 per hour for graduate students. Contact me for corporate or institutional rates. I work on an hourly basis only and do not give fixed price estimates; statistical analysis is often too unpredictable for that. I will keep track of the time I spend with you and will give you an informal invoice after the first hour. I expect payment by Paypal prior to performing additional work. After the first hour, I will send you informal invoices after each hour or two. Payment is due prior to continuing work on your project after each invoice. No contract is required, and no deposit or up-front payment is required prior to starting work with you.
I accept payment by Paypal only. To pay by Paypal, please click on the pay now button below.